My services are usually covered by medical insurance. I file claims electronically and accept payments directly from insurance companies. Clients are billed for the balance of the fees not covered by insurance. I therapist will review specific rates and payment arrangements with you once insurance coverage information has been verified.
If you would like to use your insurance, I encourage you to call your membership services department to determine your eligibility, pre-certification and benefits before your first appointment. Some questions to consider are:
- Am I in your insurance network?
- What is your deductible? Has it been met?
- Does the policy have a waiting period for pre-existing conditions?
- Does a co-payment and/or a co-insurance payment apply?
- Is pre-authorization required?
- Are there a limited number of sessions covered each year?
Understanding this information will help you and I best determine a plan for your treatment.
I accept checks, cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover.